- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management, University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance, FINSIA
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Adelaide
Dino is an Associate Director of Equity & Advisory Ltd and has experience in undertaking mergers and acquisitions, sales and divestments, business valuations, due diligence investigations, financial modelling, corporate restructures, debt, equity and government funding procurement, worker’s compensation insurance and business and strategic planning.
Dino also holds the position of Investor Representative and Chief Financial Officer of Heavymech Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of E&A Limited. He has extensive experience in contracts management, accounting and business systems review and financial reporting and international recruitment management.
Prior to joining Equity & Advisory, Dino worked for a major Adelaide based accounting and business advisory firm, now part of Deloitte, working in their Corporate Finance and Business Services lines for over 5 years.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Areas of Expertise:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Sales & divestments
- Business valuations
- Corporate restructures
- Business and strategic planning
- Due diligence investigations
- Financial modelling
- Accounting and business systems optimisation
- Contract management
- Debt, equity and government funding procurement
- International recruitment management
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance