- Chartered Accountant
- Master of Business (Accounting), University of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance, FINSIA
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management, Marketing & International Business), University of Adelaide
Luke is a Director of Equity & Advisory Ltd and has extensive experience in corporate strategy development and implementation, acquisitions, post-acquisition integration, process improvement, contract management, business development, marketing, human resources management, local and international recruitment, supply chain management, logistics, financial modelling, forecasting, treasury and turnaround consulting.
Luke also holds the position of Investor Representative of Tasman Power WA Pty Ltd and Tasman Rope Access Pty Ltd, wholly owned subsidiaries of the publicly listed E&A Limited.
Prior to joining Equity & Advisory, Luke worked for Ernst & Young in their Assurance & Advisory practice.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Areas of Expertise:
- Turn-around Consulting
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Management
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modelling
- Tendering & Estimating
- Contract Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Due Diligence Investigations